A NEW TV PROGRAMME FOR CHANNEL 4
Are you aged 17+ and lost touch with your mum, dad or sibling?
Are you a parent who's lost touch with their son or daughter (aged 17+)?
Have you seen them on social media or know where to find them?
Are you ready to make contact, but need help reaching out?
We could help support you through the next big step
In today’s world, it’s never been easier to connect with people quickly. In ‘One Click Away’ we follow people as they use social media and mobile technology to contact a family member they’ve never met or not seen for a long time. Whilst the simplicity of connecting online might appeal, knowing how to navigate what happens next can be difficult, without additional support. Working with expert reunification specialists, these families will reunite and hopefully forge lasting relationships.
If you want to learn more about the show, or you think you might be interested in taking part, please fill out the form below.
The closing date for applications is 1st August 2018.
To take part:
- You must be aged 17+ and have the right to reside in the UK.
- If you are under 18, please ask a parent/guardian to call or email on your behalf.
- If shortlisted, you must be prepared to take part in a psychological evaluation and consent to us carrying out a background check against your name.
- You or any member of your immediate family must not currently, nor in the past year, be an employee, officer, director or agent of Electric Ray, Sony Pictures Entertainment, Channel 4 or any associated/affiliate companies or otherwise connected to the Programme.
HOW INFORMATION ABOUT YOU WILL BE USED:
- Personal information which you supply throughout the casting process to Electric Ray Limited (“Electric Ray”) about yourself (including but not limited to information about your health and any previous criminal convictions) will be used in a number of ways, for example:
- in selecting potential families to take part in and appear on the series currently entitled “One Click Away” (“the Programme”).
- to assess whether you are a suitable family in relation to the Programme
- to safeguard your welfare during participation in the Programme
- to develop, produce and publicise the Programmes and
- (if you are selected to participate in the Programme) to broadcast and distribute the Programme and exploit all allied and ancillary rights including but not limited to video, DVD, online, books and magazines
- Electric Ray will not publish your address or contact details.
- Your personal information will be shared with members of the Programme production team and relevant staff at the broadcaster of the Programme and may be shared with Electric Ray’s insurers as well as the broadcaster’s insurers, where deemed necessary.
- Electric Ray will ensure that any information provided for the purpose of producing the Programme will be used in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- All information will be kept secure and treated as confidential and will only be disclosed with your permission (including any permissions you give here or in the rest of the application process). In submitting this application form you are consenting to Electric Ray using your personal information as set out in this section.
- You have the right of access to the information held and used by Electric Ray. If at any point you want to update your contact details please email Electric Ray at email@example.com and Electric Ray will amend or remove your personal information from its records.
- Unless you specifically agree to be contacted by Electric Ray your personal information will not be used for any other direct commercial purposes including direct marketing.